We provide a cozy atmosphere in a home like environment. Caregivers treat each individual according to their needs and learn their likes and dislikes. While providing care we pride in showing love and compassion. Taking in consideration each resident’s preferences, activities are integrated in the weekly routine. Participation in these activities is completely optional. Care is individualized as much as possible without destroying the overall operation of the facility and the safety and welfare of the other resident’s. We at Horizon are dedicated to providing long term care to our residents. We support the residents right and need to be actively involved in their own care and promote their participation in decision making whenever possible.
- • Three nutritious & delicious meals each day.
- • Snacks as needed and requested by the resident.
- • Special diets as prescribed by the physician and within the capabilities of the facility.
- • Routine assessment of each resident and the development of a Service Plan by a Registered Nurse
- • Caregivers trained and certified according to Arizona Department of Health Services on duty at all time.
- • Affordable fees and charges for all services provided.
- • Hair care (haircuts, wash and sets, etc.) provided within the facility.
- • Medication administration per physician’s written order.
- • Up to 100% assistance with Activities of Daily Living.
- • Documentation of care provided and medications administered.
- • Assistance with treatments that do not legally require that a licensed nurse be involved.